Hello

Welcome to Yet Another Cooking Blog.

As you may have guessed, this is a blog about cooking - in particular my cooking. It has been mentioned to me several times that I seem a little obsessed with food, so I have decided to blog about my menus, my successes, my failures and anything else that springs to mind

Saturday 15 December 2012

Carpet picnic

Friday night was carpet picnic night with my husband and 2 year old daughter.  This meant we get to relax on the carpet, eat picky food and have a bit of fun.  After laying out the table cloth this is what I had come up with.  This weeks carpet picnic included -

Balsamic onion and creme fraiche tart (made with shop bought puff pastry)
Sausage rolls (sausage meat made with pork mince, sage, garlic salt, paprika and a little extra salt) wrapped in shop bought puff pastry
Home made bread
Egg salad
Sliced cheese (my daughter would have a meltdown if there wasn't cheese for her)
Pork pie
Salad
Mustard, ketchup and Franks hot sauce (for me to dip the celery in)


No comments:

Post a Comment