Hello

Welcome to Yet Another Cooking Blog.

As you may have guessed, this is a blog about cooking - in particular my cooking. It has been mentioned to me several times that I seem a little obsessed with food, so I have decided to blog about my menus, my successes, my failures and anything else that springs to mind

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Balsamic onion focaccia

Today I decided to bake some bread that didn't involve the breadmaker.  I'm a big fan of onions, so decided to go for a balsamic onion focaccia - perfect for dipping in olive oil and vinegar.

The focaccia recipe is from the Mary Berry baking bible, using semolina as well as strong bread flour.  The onions are cooked slowly, with balsamic vinegar added a few minutes before the end of the cooking time.

First proving -


The cooked onions -


Put together and ready for second proving -


25 minutes after the second proving -


No comments:

Post a Comment